Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a Platform for all Muslim professionals and willing volunteers to share their knowledge, intellect, experience and skills for the overall development of the Muslim Community and further empowering Muslims in the educational, social, political and economical front of life. AMP inspires Indian Muslims and their well-wishers to ignite the young brilliance and intellect among us to cater to the need of our Muslim Community.
AMP strives to achieve empowerment by channelizing the immense potential of the talented and educated young minds with the rich and enormous knowledge of the experienced. It looks forward to help those less-gifted and ignored sections of society that can produce great people. AMP invigorates us to come forward and make that visible difference in lives and subsequently in the whole nation. It gives us a single podium where our individual scattered efforts can transform into a big collective and effective force for the renovation of the whole Muslim community.
- This option is open for students belonging to economically poor families for pursuing higher professional education.
- Students must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
- Students should have passed at least Class 12th / equivalent from any Board.
- Preference will be given to Students who pursue higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, Engineering, with special preference given to Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- It would also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
- The disbursal will be done only through Cheques/Online payments to the respective Institutions and no Cash disbursal will be entertained.
- The Scholarship will be awarded only to Meritorious and Needy Students after complete background verification.
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a Platform for all Muslim professionals and willing volunteers to share their knowledge, intellect, experience and skills for the overall development of the Muslim Community and for empowering Muslims in the Educational, Social, Political and Economic fronts of life. AMP was founded in the Year 2007 by a group of Indian citizens and is registered with the Charity Commission as a welfare organization under the Societies Registration Act 1860 of India. It is entirely funded by its members and other socially aware individuals (patrons).
With the noble intention of helping our needy Muslim brethren, AMP has initiated a ‘Scholarship Fund’. The purpose of this fund is to provide monetary support to genuinely needy Muslims for Higher & Technical Education.
AMP firmly believes that Education has the power to salvage the community from the throes of ignorance and widespread adversity and usher in a new era of prosperity. As such it feel that there needs to be focus on Higher Education so that talented and able individuals from the community can gain the right skills and qualifications required to grab contemporary opportunities and walk at the same pace with the fast-evolving world.
Want to learn more about this course?
Ask our Experts today about the program and career guidance.