Eligibilty & Entry Requirements
What is the eligiblity required for the MBA programme?
The students who wish to take admission into the MBA programme should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
The specialization-wise eligibility is given below:
Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- The student should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The students who are passing out in programs like CA/ ICWA/ CS are also eligible.
Banking and Financial Engineering:
- The candidate should have a bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university. Applicants with a commerce background are preferred.
HR/ Finance/ Marketing/ International Business/Entrepreneurship:
- The student should have passed his/her bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline, from a recognized institution of the university, with at least 50% in aggregate.
Tourism and Hospitality Management:
- The aspirant should have a bachelor's degree with 50% of marks in aggregate, from a recognized institution of the university.
- The students should have qualified for their bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline, from a recognized institution of the university, with at least 50% in aggregate.
Business Analytics in association with IBM:
- The student should have cleared his bachelor's degree with at least 55% of marks in aggregate. He/ she must have had Mathematics/ Statistics/ Quantitative Techniques as one of the main subjects in his/ her 10+2 level, or Graduation level. The students graduating in programs like CA/ ICWA/ CS are also allowed to apply for this programme.
Other than the bachelor's degree, the student should have qualified for the entrance exam and meet the MBA cutoff requirements set by the MBA colleges/institutes.
What are the subjects in the MBA course?
The students study various different subjects related to business administration during the MBA programme. The subject list varies from college to college. Semester wise subject list of the programme is given below for the students who are planning to pursue an MBA programme.
For semester 1-
- Business communication
- Organizational behaviour
- Computer applications and management information system
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing management
- Human resource management
- Quantitative methods
- Managerial economics
For semester 2-
- Business research methods
- Management Science
- Economic environment of business
- Organization effectiveness and change
- Operation management
- Management Accounting
- Production operations and SCM
- Legal aspects of business
For semester 3-
- Business ethics and corporate social responsibility
- Effective course II
- Legal environment of business
- Elective course III
- Strategic analysis
- Elective course I
- Digital marketing
- Elective course IV
For semester 4-
- Corporate governance
- Entrepreneurship development
- Cyber security
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Elective 4
- Elective 5
Study Master of Business Administration at 12+ collegesView All
Want to learn more about this course?
Ask our Experts today about the program and career guidance.