Eligibilty & Entry Requirements
Eligibility Criteria for different M.Sc. courses are:
- For M.Sc. Biochemistry, Candidates can do B.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology with at least 50% of marks.
- For M.Sc. Computer Science, Candidates can do Applicants must have B.Sc. in Computer Science/ B.Sc. Information Technology/ B.Sc. Software Development/ B.Sc. Software Engineering / BCA Degree.
- For M.Sc. Chemistry, Candidates can do B.Sc. Chemistry/ B.Sc. Applied Chemistry/ B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry with at least 50% of marks.
- For M.Sc. Mathematics, Candidates can do B.Sc. (Mathematics) with at least 50% of marks.
- And for the other specializations relevant graduation degrees from recognized boards/universities.
- Minimum age of applicant must be 21 years and the maximum age is to be 28 years.
Study Master of Science at 12+ collegesView All
Want to learn more about this course?
Ask our Experts today about the program and career guidance.