Eligibilty & Entry Requirements
The eligibility criteria for Mass Communication courses:
The eligibility criteria for each program are different from others. Students can do BA or MA in the mass communication field. Before going for admission, students should always check the eligibility criteria of the course to avoid cancellation of admission to the desired college. The eligibility criteria for all the mass communication programs are given below for students' reference.
For the UG program:
- The candidate should have completed his/her class 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
For PG Program:
- The student should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute/college. The minimum mark should be 60%.
- The age should be a minimum of 23 years or more.
What are the subjects in Mass Communication?:
Here is a list of subjects which are taught to students when they study mass communication.
- Aesthetics and visual communication
- Audio-visual communication
- Camera and lighting
- Feature writing
- Audiography and music
- News reporting and editing
- Marketing and mass communication
- Public Relations
- Event Management
Study Bachelor of Arts in Mass Comm at 12+ collegesView All
Want to learn more about this course?
Ask our Experts today about the program and career guidance.